Please join us for the HALLOWEEN PARTIES. This is a great time for you to share with your child, see the classroom and meet other parents. If you are interested in helping, please contact your room parent!
The parade starts at approx. 1:30pm followed by classroom parties from 2-3pm.
Here are a few things to remember:
- Children should NOT arrive to school in costume. They will change into their costume right before the party.
- Costumes must meet the school policy - no costumes that promote violence, are offensive, are too gory or that do not conform to the dress code, i.e. no spaghetti straps or short shorts/skirts.
- All persons in the classroom working with children must have WSP clearance from the District. If you have not filled out this form, please pick one up from the Office.
- THERE ARE LIFE THREATENING ALLERGIES IN THIS SCHOOL. For the safety of our students, please do not send any food items into the School that have not been approved by the School, Office and Room Parent.
- Due to insurance reasons, siblings are not able to attend.
There are games, crafts, and food stations that need to be manned or just come and join the fun. If you would like to help, contact your room parent.